Skyward Family Access
Skyward Family Access is a web-based component of our student database management system (Skyward) and provides parents real-time access to their student(s) information. Parents can see and update basic information like:
- telephone number, (including adding cell number for text messages from schools/district),
- emergency contact information, and
- complete/submit a free/reduced meal application, attendance information, and immunization history.
Parents of middle school and high school students can access assignment and gradebook information for current courses and historical transcript of grades.
If you do not have a login ID for Family Access, please contact your student's school.
On a yearly basis, families are asked to update important information about students. Login to your family account and click on the "Annual Update" tab to update your information in skyward. This will allow you to update:
- Contact Info
- Emergency Contacts
You can also:
- Upload a new proof of address
- Submit an annual free & reduced lunch application.
- Verify any missing information
There will be a series of steps in order to complete your Annual Update. After the steps are completed, all changes will be sent to the school for processing. You will receive an email when the changes have been approved by your students school.