District offers Fee-Based Childcare program options, Right At School
Before and After School Programs for in-school/in-home hybrid schedules for K-5 students
Right At School is offering a fee-based safe, fun, and enriching program for students at each of our elementary schools as we resume in-school learning. Right At School's health and safety protocols align with those of the Renton School District.
Right At School programs will be hosted at district high schools. Mid-day transportation will be provided by the school district to safely transport students to and from their elementary schools to the high school hosting their Right At School program.
Flexible Program Options
Choose which program works best for your child's hybrid schedule.
- Half Day Morning: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 11:30am
- Half Day Afternoon: Monday - Friday 11:30am - 3:30pm
- Full Day: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 3:30pm
The following list shows which high school will host your child's Right At School program. When registering, please choose your child's elementary school.
- Renton High School - Bryn Mawr, Campbell Hill, Lakeridge, Sartori
- Hazen High School - Highlands, Honey Dew, Kennydale, Maplewood Heights, Sierra Heights
- Risdon Middle School - Hazelwood
- Lindbergh High School - Benson Hill, Cascade, Renton Park, Talbot Hill, Tiffany Park
Right At School is committed to making programs affordable for all families. Use their helpful Discount Checker and Subsidy Checker to learn if you’re eligible for special money-saving opportunities to join Right At School.
To register please visit www.rightatschool.com and search for your child's home school. The heading will alert you to the offsite location where child care will be provided.
Pricing for camps (weekly billing):
- Morning Camp, 7:30-11:30 a.m., $30/Session
- Afternoon Camp, 11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., $30/Session
- All Day Camp, 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., 55/Day
- Price reflects a 35% discounted rate for all participants from regular rates (including free/reduced lunch and educators discounts).
Read a list of Frequently Asked Questions about this new before- and after-school program service.